If you’d like to talk to a real person about this visit, fill out your details below and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours:
- We come to your home the evening you arrive home from hospital and stay for the first night, and the following day and night.
- Then, if everything is okay and the parents feel comfortable, we will leave you for the next 2 nights and days or until you feel you need us to come back.
- We then return for a visit on a subsequent night or day (within the baby’s first four months) to see how things are going and deal with any questions or issues that may have arisen.
- The consultant is available for phone support for the first month. Any extra time that is needed can be arranged on a case-by-case basis.
Once children learn to sleep well on their own at night they often sleep much better during the day, eat better and are generally happier when awake.
“Jo was so amazing. She seemed to have a sixth sense about what our baby needed and how to calm her and best of all, she showed us so that we could do it ourselves in a way that made sense and was tailored to us perfectly, not some cookie cutter approach. In addition, she was so patient and friendly and a genuine delight to have around. We felt like we had invited a friend to stay – a friend who just happened to be a magician with our baby and could answer all our questions with deep understanding and knowledge. If you are considering engaging Jo’s services, don’t hesitate.” – BabyBliss mum, Melbourne
Terms & Conditions
- This service is only available in the Melbourne & Sydney metropolitan area (within 40km of the CBD) however, if you are outside those areas, contact us for a price.
*Please note, we do have a payment plan which is available in some circumstances. Please contact us for details.