In this video guide, Jo from Babybliss explains how in the 2nd six weeks of your baby being in the world you can start to look forward to a little more structure and routine in your day.
Topics covered include:
- Sleeping Patterns – 3 to 4 day sleeps and longer night sleeps
- Routine and Ritual – days with beginnings, middles and ends and catnapping
- Feeding – 3 to 4 hourly feeding patterns, shorter length of feed
- You Time – Finally!
- Developmental Milestones – Smiling, non-crying noises, leg kicks, object following, head lifting
- Playing – what qualifies as play for a child under 3 months old
- General Tips & Reminders